Also known as “Flexible Shaft (FS)”
- For rotating mechanisms, this product is pliable, yet efficiently transmits torque through the shaft by adhesively coiling incrementally thicker steel or piano wire rods around a central rod in alternating directions (see figure). Hollow type is also available. It does not uncoil from backlash when machine is turned off. Production will be scheduled after receiving order.
- Surgical drills and equipment that requires flexible connections.
- Piano wire, Hard Steel wire, SUS304
Minimum bending radius in use:
- Min. bending R≦20 x Outer Diameter (approx.)
- Standard wire rod diameters (mm): 0.12, 0.15, 0.18, 0.2 (SUS Steel Wire); 0.3, 0.35, 0.4, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.2 (Hard Steel Wire & SUS wire)
|FS-3||3.0 (0.118)||50||44||Please ask||▲|
|FS-4||4.0 (0.157)||60||78||Please ask||▲|
|FS-5||5.0 (0.197)||60||123||Please ask||▲|
|FS-6||6.0 (0.236)||100||168||Please ask||▲|
|FS-8||8.0 (0.315)||130||329||Please ask||▲|
|FS-10||10.0 (0.394)||150||480||Please ask||▲|
|FS-13||13.0 (0.512)||180||830||Please ask||▲|
|FS-15||15.0 (0.591)||250||1080||Please ask||▲|
※ Standard stock
○=HAGITEC standard stock item. Stock quantity will be 10 to 500m.
▲ = contact us